• Welcome to ลงประกาศฟรี โพสฟรี โปรโมทเว็บไซด์ให้ติดอันดับ SEO ด้วย PBN.

poker online

ปูนปั้น

Viral videos, stoicism and stockpiling on Ukraine’s uneasy borders

Started by geemong, January 27, 2022, 11:19:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

geemong

Viral videos, stoicism and stockpiling on Ukraine's uneasy borders

On one side, an estimated 100,000 Russian soldiers have now been deployed to Ukraine's border. On the other, the US along with several Nato countries have begun to send millions in military aid. But what do Ukrainians make of it all?

xo wallet offer a 3-reel way to play. It's also called a classic slot and has 5 reels.

This week a video went viral in Ukraine, of an older man, possibly in his 50s, speaking with heartfelt stoicism that he was ready to defend his family and his country from any potential Russian invasion.

"I'll take a gun and I'll go off to fight. I'm ready to taste the earth," he told the TV crew from the Russian-speaking TV news channel, Current Time.

He went on to describe how his contingency plan is already in place and that after taking his family to their summer house he would return to the city of Kharkiv and take up arms.

Situated less than an hour's drive from the Ukrainian-Russian border, and with thousands of Russian troops currently positioned just over the border, many commentators including Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky have warned of the possible threat to the majority Russian-speaking city of Kharkiv.

However, despite many observers' concerns, on the streets people remain calm.

"So far I don't see any signs of panic," says 27-year-old Antonina Baranova, a university lecturer from Kharkiv. "There are no long queues in the supermarkets yet of people stockpiling food."

President Zelensky himself, a few days before sounding the alarm of imminent danger to the city, had also called for the nation to remain composed.